"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, May 12, 2013

A GIVEAWAY!!

Oh my goodness!
I keep disappearing from my 'blog home' here!

Actually I'm popping in with some shameless marketing
I'm having a giveaway over at MadameStyx.com
I'd love if you popped on over
Shared the giveaway
etc etc etc

Then I promise to come back this week to bore you to tears
with updates and whinings, um I mean 'enlightening moments'

~ ~ ~
(commercial break)

Please visit MadameStyx.com
 or the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/madamestyx
I’d like to express my gratitude to those who follow my ramblings
by offering a giveaway
The rules are simple
  1. LIKE this post and leave a comment
  2. SHARE this post to spread the love
  3. LIKE this blog or the FB page by becoming a follower for an extra entry
Three (3) winners will be announced Wednesday 5/22/13
Again, THANK YOU, for your encouragement & inspiration!
~ ~ ~

THANK YOU!!
PLEASE SHARE!!
(see, didn't I say shameless?)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet! A give-a-way!!! Love the shirt! Looking good MS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooooo cute!!!!!! you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh...Madame Styx is adorable on that shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!