"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Weekword: Interest

My dear friend John
who I've ignored for far too long
whose words have the ability to make me feel like I'm coming back home
Invited me to rejoin Weekword
have 
no interest
in being interested
in anything interesting
Heehee
ok I'm kidding
~ ~ ~
I have many interests but no passions
and contrary to popular belief
there's nothing wrong with that
What interests me will not be the same as what interests you
It can't be defined as that which I'm good at
Because frankly I may be good at cleaning toilets
but hell if I find it interesting
While my true passion remains hidden
I have discovered a rich buffet of things that interest me quite a bit
and some that I wouldn't care if I ever did again

3 comments:

  1. I guess that is what keeps life interesting, some call it uncertainty, others call it a Quest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha Elena..you do have a passion
    no one seeks like you that which they don't want to find

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with John, it's the quest that matters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!