What makes me Itch? Exploring. Exploring freely new places, new people, food, arts, I am an explorer, I itch to explore the world hitch hike around it and then take a break in between, set up my own cottage somewhere up in the hills, surrounded by a meadow, write, do a bit of gardening, make a walk in cafe and studio and have conversation countless of them with strangers who walk in, exploring them, helping them, making them laugh. This is what I itch for, this is what would make me happy
What makes me Itch? Exploring. Exploring freely new places, new people, food, arts, I am an explorer, I itch to explore the world hitch hike around it and then take a break in between, set up my own cottage somewhere up in the hills, surrounded by a meadow, write, do a bit of gardening, make a walk in cafe and studio and have conversation countless of them with strangers who walk in, exploring them, helping them, making them laugh. This is what I itch for, this is what would make me happy
ReplyDeleteMosquitos.
ReplyDeleteBah ha ha ha! Okay. No more snark.
ReplyDeleteWhat makes me itch? Writing, photography, playing, coffee shops. I think I need to be a travel/foodie/blogger! Yeah. That would be perfect!