Ever have those dreams where you're standing in front of class
and realize you're not wearing a shirt?
Exposed, uncomfortable, squirmy?
No? Um...just pretend you have & make me feel better.
~
I'm having one of those moments
Feeling quite exposed
Earlier today I took the first steps in sharing my stick figure
which has oddly become part of who I am
randomly popping into my head
sometimes making me laugh at inopportune times
and often reminding me to quit complicating Life
I've tried everything to ignore her but she's obviously not going away
so I figured if she amuses and soothes me, perhaps she can do the same for others
or atleast that's what she hopes
so I quit fighting her and gave in
Madame Styx has her own wordpress blog
I'd love if you humored her and popped over for a visit
in the next few days you may recognize some of her posts as I pull them from here
You'll notice she even has her own Facebook page
Did I mention how pushy she is?
Please feel free to share with anyone you think might be interested
~ ~ ~
Now that I feel like I've also lost my pants in front of that class
I'm wrapping up this squirmy post
Madame Styx is my kinda gal so I've already signed up!
ReplyDeletebeen there and signed up. Well done!
ReplyDeleteElena, you are awesome!! Go with her, she seems to be an amazing gal ;-)
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaay!!!! Happy, Happy Day!
ReplyDeletelove love love madame styx... what a great idea!
ReplyDelete