"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Shaken and Stirred!


An interesting thing happened while on vacation
I treated my brain like a well shaken martini
In the most embarrassing way possible
As a passenger in a sand dune jeep tour in search of wild horses
NOT on my motorcycle which is where I would have expected it

After the tour my son and I went to the rental car
I started driving the crowded two lane road
Suddenly it was as if the sun's rays intensified
Washing things out into faint outlines
Then everything shifted into a 45 degree angle


It happened so fast I didn't know what to think
So I fell back into what has become my default mode
I called upon my Angels as such

"If I'm dying or dead, just let me get this car safely off the road 
so The Kid and other people aren't hurt"
I turned the wheel and found myself in a vacant driveway
Put my head down until the world resumed its color and perspective
And thanked my Angels for their help
~ ~

I find it so intriguing
wondering if the transition to death is in a similar fashion
A moment of being in a physical state and then 
a brightening and change of perspective

That would explain those poor lost souls who don't know they're dead!

So I've been banned from driving and worse...riding the motorcycle
until they can find the cause of my vertigo

But, I got to see the wild horses!
Smirk



4 comments:

  1. I have a friend who has vertigo so I know it's a really unpleasant condition to have. I hope they find the cause soon so you can be treated for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! At first I was going to make a joke about dehydration or blood sugar.....didn't realize you were talking about vertigo!!! In the past 20 years I have had 3 episodes of extreme vertigo.....no idea why. The first was after my dad died. I also have a friend who had it right after her dad died. Strange. I hope it's nothing serious and I sure hope it doesn't ruin any vacation plans!! Talk about having your wings clipped!! Sheesh! Take care of youself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bounced off the seat during the jeep ride and came down hard. Hard enough that my spine felt like it skewed by brain...like a marshmallow on a stick (smirk). So I'm hoping it's temporary vertigo. And that it's fixed before riding season ends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, Elena, not so good, howeverit will pass. Great you seen the wild horses, must have been a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!