My brain was yappy this morning
In a good way...not the gloomy nerve cells that kick in occasionally
(I imagine those like faulty wiring snapping & crackling in staticy connections)
I'm capturing some of what it was babbling about here
Animate
This word was dancing in my brain this morning
Animate, Animated, Animation
Those words make me smile as they bring thoughts of simplicity
Thoughts of bursts of colors, bold black and white, simple humor
with catchy songs that make your heart dance
And then I thought - OH! Cool Beans!
Anima- means Soul in spanish
-Mate means Partner
And So does that mean when someone is animated
that we are witnessing the union of physical and spiritual space?
That moment where things click perfectly in place
body partnered with soul
Have you ever been around someone who is truly animated?
Their Light is contagious
which led me into
Chameleon
I'm a chameleon
My mood, behavior, personality adapts to my current environment
This is a bad thing
Around love and light, I exude love and light
Around fear, anger, and other ugly things I exude the same
It's as if it reaches deep inside me and pulls out the ugliness
Then later I am ashamed for behaving in a way that completely surprised me
Then I was changing channels while I ate breakfast and fell upon Dr. Phil
I heard this comment
"If you don't know who you are, it's easy to behave like those
you hang around with."
I thought holy crapola - bingo!
And that comment released alot of guilt I recently started feeling
I'm human...I have good and bad
The bad doesn't define me...it makes me aware of its effect on others
And by recognizing it I can address it...transform it into more good
Then one day I'll be so full of good I'll pop
Oh wait...I almost did pop (literally)
LOL
Oh you have a way of making even an almost pop funny. I like your idea about animated; a person who was animated and had charisma was Maya Angelou, who died today, so I am thinking of her. In Scripture there are some passages related to Dr. Phil's advice, about avoiding angry people lest you become like them.
ReplyDeleteYour yappy brain is so darned smart! Great insights here. Lots of treasure. I am loving what I am reading here. Love new meaning to old ideas. Animated. Anima = Soul and Mate = Partner. Physical and spiritual together. LOVE!!!!
ReplyDeleteInteresting insight into chameleon for a way to describe yourself. That which we recognize we can change. Good first step. You may feel chameleon because you are sensitive to energy. Put up those energ blocks! Don't let the negativity get to you baby!!!
What an inspirational post Elena!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I am the same way. Yep; only human. All we can do is work on it. Good ol' Dr. Phil. He's amazing.
ReplyDeleteWe are all trying to figure out who we are. I'm wondering if you ever "get there" or if it's just an ongoing process our whole life. I strongly suspect the latter!
ReplyDelete