Interesting question. For me life is worth living because I learn something everday. At this point in my life, most of my lessons are being taught by my grandchildren. But I would have to say the opportunity to learn. In order to do so one must be open. Lessons sometimes are not the most pleasant but the most needed. Cheers, and thanks for the mind spark....I learned something here. Oma Linda
Quit bothering about what makes life worth living my dear Elena. Just consider the fact that u have been blessed with a life, also that u have it for a limited time, so stop running after questions of what to live for, rather start living,stop holding urself back if u do, do what u want to, laugh when u want to, share when u want to, ask for what u seek, give when u feel like giving...once u start u will be so busy doing all this that u won't find the time to ask this question, And in every moment when u laugh out aloud and feel happy at being alive u will find the answer to your question.
Hello. I think I would answer this differently at different times. Sometimes it is easy to go into automatic pilot and not think of making the day worth living. Some constant ingredients would be: having opportunities to feel love, connection, joy and inner peace. I also think the feeling that I am growing and evolving make this adventure worth while. Hugs Karen
Interesting question.
ReplyDeleteFor me life is worth living because I learn something everday. At this point in my life, most of my lessons are being taught by my grandchildren. But I would have to say the opportunity to learn. In order to do so one must be open. Lessons sometimes are not the most pleasant but the most needed.
Cheers, and thanks for the mind spark....I learned something here. Oma Linda
Curiosity!
ReplyDeleteQuit bothering about what makes life worth living my dear Elena. Just consider the fact that u have been blessed with a life, also that u have it for a limited time, so stop running after questions of what to live for, rather start living,stop holding urself back if u do, do what u want to, laugh when u want to, share when u want to, ask for what u seek, give when u feel like giving...once u start u will be so busy doing all this that u won't find the time to ask this question, And in every moment when u laugh out aloud and feel happy at being alive u will find the answer to your question.
ReplyDeleteHello. I think I would answer this differently at different times. Sometimes it is easy to go into automatic pilot and not think of making the day worth living. Some constant ingredients would be: having opportunities to feel love, connection, joy and inner peace. I also think the feeling that I am growing and evolving make this adventure worth while. Hugs Karen
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!, Meeta. well-said.
ReplyDeleteWell said everyone! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete