Beautiful baubles! Are you taking a workshop?
Oh Elena! Beautiful!
Thank you! I created the first two glass pieces in a workshop. Came home and added the beads (of course). The last piece I created on my own as an expression of true heart-felt love.
Wow Elena, what a gift!
Glass and natural light always a great combo.. nice to see your creations.
ahhh the blue
I love all 3 of these pieces! Glad you are creating such beauty.
They are almost as beautiful as you!
Oh so beautiful!
Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.Or click here to send me an emailEmail me!Peace!
Beautiful baubles! Are you taking a workshop?
ReplyDeleteOh Elena! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I created the first two glass pieces in a workshop. Came home and added the beads (of course). The last piece I created on my own as an expression of true heart-felt love.
ReplyDeleteWow Elena, what a gift!
ReplyDeleteGlass and natural light always a great combo.. nice to see your creations.
ReplyDeleteahhh the blue
ReplyDeleteI love all 3 of these pieces! Glad you are creating such beauty.
ReplyDeleteThey are almost as beautiful as you!
ReplyDeleteOh so beautiful!
ReplyDelete