"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Doors

Sometimes I get so caught up in the details
I forget to walk through the door

Procrastination?
Fear of failure?
Or success?
Uncertainty?

Or perhaps it's just too darned heavy
Let's give a little push and see...

5 comments:

  1. i walk through every door and then often have to back up saying "i'm so sorry".....hmmmmm, now there's food for thought !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty heavy and formidable. What's on the other side?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you need some help pushing that door open...? Just do it take the risk...give it a peek..I know you can open it...Now you got me on the edge of my seat...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just use that little knocker and go tap tap. Cool door, cool photo too. Would love to know where this door is.Looks ancient like from medieval times. Keep opening doors, Elena. Alice in Wonderland sure had fun jumping through the mirror, didn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post! You need to do something with all your beautiful photographs and intuitive messages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!