"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, July 26, 2010

What the?

Ever have that feeling
Of being disconnected
Of something being
Not quite right


I bet he does 
everyday
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

Your work is to discover your work and then 
with all your heart to give yourself to it.-Buddhist Quote
Have you ever felt like you were two opposite halves of a different person
stuck together?
And have two opposing desires of what your 'work' should be?
Hmmm maybe I was supposed to be a twin
And some genetic mutation occurred
And I ended up with two halves
I guess it's better than
Poor fishy above

5 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha I can relate.....poor fishy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all feel like that when we start to be conscious, to know that there is more to life than just going through it blindly. Even though it sucks to KNOW it sometimes, pain=change.
    Maybe while he is mourning the loss of his tail, the fish is really in a stage when he will grow into his new wings ? ;)
    Man, I am philosophical today! Sorry about that, if I went oo far out there... You make me think, though, my friend !
    I hope the day has some joyous moments in it for you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elena,
    I'm glad you're back!! I was just reading your post on the AW blog. You know, everytime you write about being too old to go back to school or too old to be trying to figure out what to be when you grow up, I get an incredibly uncomfortable feeling inside me. I don't know what it is.....I feel like there is some lesson/wisdom/insight/meaning in all this that I'm just not grasping. I am struggling with those issues myself and I think if you are too old then what am I?!?!? I must have one foot in the grave and should just give up!! Not really!! I feel sure that we are meant to be struggling with those issues. Maybe we are more evolved than those people that just go to work everyday and do what they have to do to survive. Or maybe we are just spoiled!! I DON'T KNOW!!!! I feel like I'm on a merry-go-round trying to grab that golden ring and just can't get it!! And if I don't do it soon the ride will be over!! And that leaves me panic-stricken!! Maybe that's what that uncomfortable feeling is---PANIC. Sorry for rambling here---I just thought you would understand more than some people!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Elena,
    There are twins in Greek mythology? In horoscope? We wear many hats as women. I believe we all look at choices and try to make the best decisions. But some choose not to make any decisions at all. We must make one and be it right or wrong, learn the lesson intended. What a great fish! I would love to do some carving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. then there would be TWO to kick in the butt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!