"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Like this now but like that later

I'm struggling
Like those worms you see caught in the middle of a hot driveway
on a 100 degree day

So I'm willing my sluggish brain to find its way back to zen-ness
and it responds
"What?"

I can handle the healing but I'm having trouble with the allergies
so I'm desperately looking for my lifeline
so I scribbled

I feel like this
 

but I'm striving for this
 

by the way
it was around 1:00 a.m and I heard this strange sound
since I'm sleeping on the recliner I tried calling out to the sleeping hubs
ha! right
I went to look and the water fountain was shooting a small stream of water
right on the carpet
and I had to use my monkee-toes to disconnect it
it was so odd to see that it was funny
really I need my angels back
if ya see them send them home please
tee-hee
(by the way I am eternally gratefully I know who I am)

4 comments:

  1. You'll feel like that soon. And, oh my goodness, don't be trotting around in the middle of the night! (but, I know, I guess you saved the day!)

    Angels are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need a servants bell! Want me to send you one? I saw a dinger in an antique store a few towns over. I would gladly run and get it for you. It's one of those that sits on a hotel counter. Ding! Ding! Ding!
    Your angels are there with you. They're keeping you safe. They're just allowing you to rest and heal. They don't want you thinking too hard. ;)
    Sorry you are struggling. I'm hoping each day sees better and better light and healing.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calling all angels ! Beautiful Elena needs to know you are all around her. Show her, please. Thanks, beautiful Ones.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very capable Elena, fixing the fountain. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!