"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, October 6, 2013

I survived so far...joy!

It's been 10 days since my operation
I'll warn you now
I'm on vicadin, tylenol, vitamins and antiobiotics
I can only open one eye
But for little bits of while
The rest in a cacophony of too loud sounds
confusing images, and dreams in other languages
problem is I hope to never remember this
ha

but for now, teeny weenie itsy moments
I have no expcctations
just better
~ ~ ~
Thanks for all the prayers!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful to hear from you! I'm glad it's gone well. Your only job now is feeling a little better each and every day. Blessings to you, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on your way to recovery, and maybe those dreams in foreign languages will all be a blessed blur and forgotten once you are all better. You might want to eat yogurt (I like Siggi yogurt) with live cultures since you are taking antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So good to hear from you. Just returned from out of state. Glad to see you safe and sound. Sending love and healing. Hoping to interact with you soon. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my prayers are with you while you travel this road to recovery...xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep praying for you, my friend! You are such an inspiration; you remind me of what it means in the Bible to "be strong and of good courage". I'm sorry I've not been blog visiting much in general since the birth, but here's a big big hug to let you know you're in my thoughts, and to please feel free to write me if you ever need to. "For yesterday is but a dream, And tomorrow only a vision, But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, And every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore, to this day!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping the prayers and love flowing your way, Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah so glad to hear that you are on the mend!
    are they spoiling you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased to "hear" how you are. Dreaming in other languages sounds like a great conversation piece! :) Swift recovery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!