"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Friday, May 4, 2012

A New Note

For the first time ever, I deleted a blog post from here
Not because anyone pressured me but because of an old email I found

Thoughts become things.
Of course, beliefs are important too, but your thoughts can change what you believe.
And words are important, they're your thoughts that will become things the soonest. Taking action is absolutely critical, because more than anything else, it creates expectation. 

And I thought that having a reminder of what to beware of
would just bring me more of the same
and I'm done with that

Which reminded me of The Queen of Arts who spreads Love
and my soul sis Nacherluver who is the wisest woman I know 
and reminds me of what thought can do to the body
They both embody Strength, Kindness, Light, Love, Spirit

So after the momentary derail
I am refocusing my attention on what it is I need to do
to get my butt to the pilgrimage in Spain
~ ~ ~
Happiness is an attitude.
  We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. 
The amount of work is the same.  ~Francesca Reigler
~ ~
By the way, thanks to those of you who sent the messages re: My Quest
You're right, it is my quest and nobody has to read
 ~
For now another wise woman reminded me
Walk in peace, let it be in you and around you

Buen Camino

4 comments:

  1. oh Elena...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new look of your blog...it is your quest indeed!!! It has been too long since I last visited. Spain???? I think I have some catching up to do here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is a new day, Elena. Onwards and upwards!

    I have a friend who just walked the Camino last September -- she's 75 and a devout but liberal Catholic. And a natural athlete so she's very fit. A wonderful golfer too. She went with a tour group so they always had a nice place to stay, good food on arrival and support during the walk. I know other people who walked the Camino on their own, carrying everything on their back and staying in the very spartan pilgrim hostels. It's a much, much tougher way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great words and a beautiful new look, inside and out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are going. Love Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!