"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Friday, July 8, 2011

Cornerstones

I'm curious...

Is the lack of passion and determination
like a condemned building
at risk of falling apart?
 

6 comments:

  1. Life runs in cycles, at times we are filled with drive and determination, where postive energy is plentiful. Then the wheel turns and our energies are lower, we are in a "stand by" or "ticking over" mode. The problem with this is we believe we shouldn´t be like that, and because there is a part of us that is tired we are more open to negative thoughts then our energies turn in on themselves in a downward spiral. "This to shall pass!" is a good maxim to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me YES.....i have had passionless days....weeks even....and i feel during those times, i could break at any moment !

    ReplyDelete
  3. After a week of preparing for my job..preforming it and then coming home and unpacking there is this part of me that has to find myself again. So I have found the things that fill the likes of me back up and I go do and regain my footing again and groundedness and sometimes its the wildest things as cleaning up the homestead but then it's spending time by myself with my higher awarness and being quiet and listening and if seeking answers they come and if not just to be there to find myself again that happens too...find the place where you can regroup and get grounded again...it will come and go as all things do...in with the tide out with the tide...so full of life..and so dry of life...it's a nature process that always keeps changing...be flexible and open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited!! April gave me some advice as to why I haven't been able to comment on blogs and she said she learned it from you!! So thank you!! It's been driving me nuts for weeks!! I guess you'll be hearing more from me from here on out----uh oh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!