"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Moron-itis

Seems I'm staying away longer and longer 
My head is still not in the game so it's been a bit difficult
to piece two words together to form coherent sentences
seriously, I opened my mouth to say something to hubby
and I swear it came out backwards
He looked at me confused
I laughed and only managed a "Whoa!"

Still doing really stupid things
Brainless really
Like when I was tearing down the wheelchair ramp
I forgot how to change out the drill bit on the electric drill
I was too embarrassed to call the hubs so I went to You Tube
But there's something satisfying about demolition; so it was worth the search

Then in the middle of helping hubby pull apart the door panel to my car to repair a window
I set my camera on the car
Considering I haven't seen it since
And that there was a strange thump and flash of something passing my rear view mirror
I'd say it's along the road somewhere
Pissed doesn't come near describing how I felt
But it was kinda fun walking with hubby along the road
Each shouting 'pop can!' 'beer can!' at our latest finds
Alas, no camera

Hubby was planning to buy me a new one for my bday 
and says he'll buy it now
I said I'm punished and don't deserve one for 1.5 yrs
That'll teach me for being stupid

My Mama had me try on a belt she made
It had a little loop to hold the ends together
That somehow disappeared from the moment of her handing me the belt
We looked everywhere; no loop
She kept saying it was impossible; I kept telling her
thank GOD this happened in front of you because I thought I was going nuts
I keep misplacing things

But the one that makes me cringe is....

I sorta typed out a list of intentions
that when I read it makes me cringe in embarrassment
but I thought ok Universe I'm going to make this happen
I set my crystals and other stones to bathe under the full moon
And in a last ditch attempt at being brave
rolled up my intention list and set it under the stones
In the morning I brought my stones in
And the list was gone
Now I cringe at the thought that my list is rolling around the neighbor's yard
And that he/they will read it and.....
ugghhh
I hope either the dog ate it or it's in some bird's nest
(waiting to be spread around the town)
double ugghhhh
Good news is
I have a doc appointment Tuesday
I wonder if he has a pill that takes away 'moronitis'
 ~ ~ ~
But besides all the goofiness and feelings of 'upside-down-ness'
I'm still oh-so-grateful for everything
Makes no sense right?


4 comments:

  1. What does make sense in this crazy world ? I have given up the making sense part.
    Being, setting intentions for Being, and soaking up the Being is all I seem to be doing okay at right now.
    Hell, That is a lot really, ain't it ?
    Here's to you, just Being in the world at the same time as me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such is life Elena. When I was tidying up a couple of months ago I threw out an iron, We had had two, one old and one new. I forgot I´d already thrown out the old one. Thank GOD for the hot climate ´cause the wrinkles don´t last on clothes, my face is another matter entirely........:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, and what part of this is unusual???
    I mean, it's a normal Anne-Day.
    Let's face it, emotional stress and heat stress are NOT helping anything.
    And btw....I saved the intention list.
    Just in case you need a copy.... :-)

    Hang in there; life will move along and things will get better. It's just a little crazy now.

    XXOO~~
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am curious why you think things have to make sense? Isn't it enough to just live? That in itself takes effort sometimes and other times it just flows. Did you ever think there are higher power reasons for things happening. Maybe the loop belt is somewhere that when you find it, will lead you to find something else you need to discover. Did you think maybe your list disappeared because God decided it was your gift to Him? Maybe the camera disappeared so you and hubby could have fun walking along the road laughing and playing a game. Don't fret, you aren't a moron, you're human! You're being like the rest of us. Thank you for reminding us we're not alone!! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!