"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving
And it seems the media is trying to make me believe
this is the starting gate to shopping season
But 
I don't care about Black Friday, Cyber Monday, open 24hrs
I don't care about the 'must have toy, electronics, whatever'
Instead I choose to ignore the frantic activity
and focus on the beauty of what lies before me
the people
the food
my blog family

Right now
This moment
Because tomorrow is not guaranteed

“Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.”
Lionel Hampton

Happy Thanksgiving
I'm grateful for you all

9 comments:

  1. I pay no attention at all to the commercial hype over the holiday season...never have. I focus on this being the season of peace and good will and love...every year. I ignore the material hoopla and this is my very, very favorite time of year!!
    Blessings to you and yours!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Elena, happy thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving blessings to you and your family, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I'm grateful that you are in my life Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy thanksgiving elena to you and your family....xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am privileged and grateful to be your friend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I try for a full serving of gratitude every day but especially on Thanksgiving day. Grateful to be able to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love and light to you, my friend ! I escaped to Canada on Black Friday and had an important and sweet dose of family up there.
    I am grateful for you too, very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!