"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Dreams
Strange dreams last night but I only remember one thing clearly from that in between stage before you wake up. I was working on a collage; I could see different views of it as if I were zooming in with a camera. I instinctly knew what it was and when I woke I knew what it should be called. I had the nagging urge to write it down before I forgot the details. Good thing I did because I already forgot it nor do I know anything about collages. I'll keep it handy and keep my eyes open for a collage class. It would be interesting to see if I could recapture what I saw.
1 comment:
Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.
Or click here to send me an email
Email me!
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you can find a teacher.
ReplyDelete