"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Plein Aire Invitation

Thursday - July 16 at 9:00 a.m.

There will be a Plein Aire class in my yard hosted by Lois Hrejsa of The Center. Cost is $20. I decided to host this mainly because I wanted to welcome fellow classmates to my new home since they had heard me speaking of wanting it so badly but thinking it would never happen. Plus I wanted their creative energy to bless my land.

4 comments:

  1. "I wanted their creative energy to bless my land"
    Says it all kid
    It will be wonderful meeting you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait, and how blessed for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also can't wait!! See you next week! The classes have been so nice-well so far I've only made two of them but such a nice time to spend doing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending some yard blessings from afar! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!