"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Friday, April 1, 2011

Why is the sky blue?

I have come to the conclusion that I am reverting to childhood
Remember that time where kids ask all those questions
Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why do birds fly?
Why, Why, Why
And you come up with creative answers until one day you say
"I just don't know....let's look it up online"

Or perhaps I'm just plain NOSY
 
Whatever it is I don't want you to think I'm in gloomy spirits
On the contrary
I'm actually in a very good mood which seems to generate more Whys
Now I know why my friends called me Airhead when I was 16
They said I ask too many questions
~ ~ ~
So I looked up these quotes from Brainy Quote
to give you a break from all my questions
~
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle,
 requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science. Albert Einstein


Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable?
Quite easily, I should think.
All nonsense questions are unanswerable. C. S. Lewis

Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers. Voltaire


You mustn't always believe what I say.
Questions tempt you to tell lies, particularly when there is no answer.
Pablo Picasso


Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it,
you will live along some distant day into your answers. Rainer Maria Rilke


There is frequently more to be learned from the unexpected questions of a child
 than the discourses of men. John Locke


People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight.
All you have to do is look straight and see the road,
and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

2 comments:

  1. Yes, walk and keep walking, oh I know you like to moto, but get there and walk and look at bugs and webs and trails...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!