"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Advice Please!!!


I want to build this if possible. Can anyone recommend where I might find old windows?
Doors?
Stones?

4 comments:

  1. You can get stones at larger garden supply places. There is also a stone company called Schroeder's, I think that is on Southwest highway south of 111th st. Try googling old doors and hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And since I'm not very busy, I checked Google and found 3 places in Chicago. The first is Urbanremainschicago.com, this place looked pricey but might have cheaper stuff in their showroom, the secondplace is salvageone.com and the third is
    delta-institute.org/rebuildingexchange

    Good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat building you have in mind, for an art studio, perhaps? At an art fair I was in last year, my art neighbor next to me was selling these window frames with the interior windows painted on with various images she had done. Just came to mind
    when I saw the building here. Hope it all comes together for you!Looks like an interesting project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!