"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life Lessons by Jazz

I once read that animals are here to help us as we learn. I could learn alot from my Jazz if I pay close attention.




Alone time is good and necessary -recharges the spirit.








Sometimes you need a hug.

Go for it.

Damn political correctness.
















Sometimes it's a good idea to keep quiet - by any means.










Always be on the lookout for new opportunities to grow.








Love your family........ And your friends











ALWAYS
be Yourself




And above all
....remember to connect with your TRUE SPIRIT

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful a friend and teacher! Her true spirit is in itself a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! What a wonderful little "Life Lessons" book you have here. Adorable! Animals get through to your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a most amazing animal friend. So wise and witty. Great lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lesson she's teaching us all and for the master who has captured it to share with us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!