John tagged me to host weekword this week (grrrr - JUST KIDDING)
Knowing I overthink everything, I was bombarded by words in my sleep
But I woke up this morning with one simple word; Balance
So there you have it,
this week's word is BALANCE
I snagged these instructions from John
All you have to do for Weekword is to share in any creative outlet you would like
-painting, writing, poetry, lyrics, music, photos, collage, mixed media, drawing,
verse, dialogue, videos, anything really
- post your interpretation of that week's word on your blog.
Let the host (this week is me) know you'd like to play in their comments,
the host will post everyone's links on Friday.
I'll leave you with this:
"There's no secret to balance, you just have to feel the waves"
Frank Herbert
Balance. Always a good word, feeling, action and or idea. Hugs Karen
ReplyDeleteStill seeking some sort of balance in this wacko life of mine.....The carousel won't stop so I can get OFF!!!
ReplyDeleteXXOO~~
Anne
:) I am in..... Great word
ReplyDeleteGood word!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to take part please (love the word choice!).
ReplyDeleteEmily
I just got done watching Eat Pray Love again for the second time this week...don't know why but went with it.(going with the flow) watched it with one of my young adult girls and then again in the studio yesterday afternoon and Richard in the Movie said Balance is when your not so much into yourself and not so much in to God...you can find the balance inbetween...well it's go me hanging on to that bit of information...as of if you to holily then thou what good are you..you know carrying the ego around like a badge...easying god out of the big picture or if it's all about me then what good will I see in the big picture cause God know's it's not all about me...well still got a bite in this one and savoring it...
ReplyDeleteCount me in, please!
ReplyDeleteHiya
ReplyDeleteI'm in too.
I got inspired this morning and wrote a post! :-)
ReplyDelete