"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Roadkill or Fly


I watched a robin run across the street trying to beat my car
I slowed down and wondered if he forgot he could fly
And I wonder if Spirit looks upon us and wonders the same thing
~
So I ask you
"Hey!, your name here, did you forget you could 'fly'?"


4 comments:

  1. You so ROCK! Love this! Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost ran over a bird once. He didn't want to get out of the way, he eventually did. Great post. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neighborhood is filled with those robins! I wonder what they're thinking...or if they just aren't?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!