"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Spider told me to...

Mama a bit ill again
Keeping fingers crossed that we won't need
a visit to the ER tomorrow

In the middle of this I receive a call from son
that step mom has suggested getting a $200 Iphone for him
Iphone?! He's 13! What the hell!
I tell his dad he's basically rewarding him for his crap behavior

So I started thinking
I wonder if I could eat him
And chalk it up to a lesson from mother nature




tee hee
ok ok so I can't exactly sting him, wrap him up like a burrito and suck him dry
but I could stop trying to be politically correct
and raise him like I was raised

all in all
it's just a part of life

5 comments:

  1. Prayers for your Momma's health. Prayers for you and wonderful strength.
    Hang in there, Lovely One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At times like this remember the old expression "This to shall pass!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending healing and peace for your mama. I hope she is feeling better soon. As far as your son, let the gloves come off!! I don't even think ADULTS should have iphones. Ridiculous. I love the spider pics.....so funny! "Step into my parlor...." hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new banner!!! So sorry for your Mama.

    Hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!