If I were to open you
What would I find
Would it be vast sandy shores
With the smell of ocean spray
And the caress of the sun on my skin
Would it be lush greenery
With the sounds of the animals in the air
And the smell of the moist earth
After a summer rain
Would it be studios
Where creative beings gather
To collectively connect with their gifts
And the smells and sounds seductively swirl
To entice the senses
Would it be galleries
With bare walls just calling
With bare walls just calling
To hold my work to prove to self
That I can be whatever I want to be
Would I find endless roads
Begging to be explored
Where I can ride the winds
And connect to my soul
Or would I find busy streets filled with traffic
And hypnotized people all rushing home
After sitting in their concrete towers
Wondering where their lives have gone
Or would I find me
Sitting in the dark expanses
Being still
...
Waiting
...
For the yet undiscovered doors
To make their presence known
To make their presence known

Mega-gorgeous..in word, meaning and image..brilliant!What a magnificent door!
ReplyDeleteKiki~
Hi Elena - thanks for stopping by my blog. It's so good to 'meet' you and I look forward to our time in VR. Its going to be great!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd oh......I friggin' LOVE these doors!!!!
ReplyDeleteAre those doors in your yard? !!! Love them...and love the dreamy thoughts.
ReplyDeleteGreat doors Elena : ) Thought of you yesterday after taking my mother in law to the art institute. : )
ReplyDeleteWonderful dreamy prose! The imagination is certainly stirring something good!
ReplyDeleteWow Elena! This is fantastic. Keep opening those doors and asking questions. That's how you grow.
ReplyDeletexo