"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: If only they would open...

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! I love doors and these are stunning!!! Hope you are doing well, Elena! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!
    What a stunning photo!
    I love old doors; used to love walking through the French Quarter and photographing elements of the ornate doors. These are spectacular.
    And you know.....doors usually open when you are not looking.

    XXOO!!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! Gorgeous doors! Can't wait to hear about em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful doors.....and how fun to sit and imagine what lies behind them! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. could you bring these with you when you come visit....i love vintage/old/wood anything... and doors.....come on really....my blog url is moredoors for a reason you big tease !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!