Love both.....but the second is really great!HAve a great day my friend!!!XXOO!!Anne...off to finish MORE paperwork....ugh.
Elena, I love those! Especially the second one - made me laugh!! I hope you'll have a really good day!! Love, Silke
your dog is an artist and poet!have a fun day...even if it rains all day
Just thinking of ya Elena : ) Hope you have found some time to do a little art : )
Jazz looks to have recovered from the startle of my pack. I think your dead dog would make a phenomenal painting or... maybe a wood cut.
Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.Or click here to send me an emailEmail me!Peace!
Love both.....but the second is really great!
ReplyDeleteHAve a great day my friend!!!
XXOO!!
Anne...off to finish MORE paperwork....ugh.
Elena, I love those! Especially the second one - made me laugh!! I hope you'll have a really good day!! Love, Silke
ReplyDeleteyour dog is an artist and poet!
ReplyDeletehave a fun day...even if it rains all day
Just thinking of ya Elena : ) Hope you have found some time to do a little art : )
ReplyDeleteJazz looks to have recovered from the startle of my pack. I think your dead dog would make a phenomenal painting or... maybe a wood cut.
ReplyDelete