"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blessings

My numbers are coming fast and furious now...everywhere: 911, 111, 1111. The basic message is...Stay positive/thoughts are coming to fruition. And just as I was wondering that it would be interesting to take every dramatic thought and think the opposite...I walked into a shop and picked up this bracelet. I smiled and told my angels I thought they were very amusing. I bought it. And will wear it to remind myself to think positively. I have it good and have to start appreciating that. 

Besides, God may get tired of sending my angels to give me signs and they'll start dropping bricks on me.



Count your blessings, instead of your crosses.
Count your gains, instead of your losses.
Count your smiles instead of your tears.
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your blessings.
Count your health instead of your wealth.
Love your neighbor as much as yourself.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It wasn't until I got home that I saw the little angel charm....

And now, I have to run because some land angel on my blog told me to get my bootay into the studio.




5 comments:

  1. Love that bracelet!!! Woke up at 1:11AM last night, couldn't go back to sleep. Finally got up to try an Excedrin PM and clock said 2:11. Just when I thought it had stopped. AND I remembered my long dead grandma's b-day is
    11-11-00!!!! Maybe SHE'S the one saying hello!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to come to the blog and read you post and hear of you wonders and blessings..... I've had some of that come by my way too... I think its spreading... isn't it wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! that was sure put in your path, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel a lot of angels flapping their wings here, Elena. And those numbers are sure indicators as well. I wrote about angels too on my blog yesterday. The more we acknowledge these messages, and let them into our heart, the easier it is to find the true path, don't you think?
    And now I hope you were wearing your new bracelet and flicking that paintbrush all around like a magic wand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What treasure you stumbled upon. Count the blessing that it was available to you! Now where do you go to find the meaning of numbers?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!