"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Monday, October 26, 2009

Numbers Book

Sorry, I keep forgetting some of you asked about the numbers book.

Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue

I'm not any type of fanatic - but neither do I discount things that appear to be coincidence. If numbers or people keep crossing my path more than several times I can't help but take notice. What started as curiosity with all the numbers I kept noticing, led me to look up books in the bookstore. I found it interesting that each time this book provided what seemed a specific response to a specific circumstance in my life at the time. Some would argue that I should consult the Bible or other for the same. I do. I will consult any book on any topic. If there is a sentence or quote that speaks to me, it's all I need to set me back on my path. Often it's people; strangers in the street who will speak one sentence to me or do something that distracts my current thought process. I think it's cool...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Wonder if it's in current circulation? Interesting, have heard the author's name before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!