"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wrong side of the bed...

Well it was our last collage class and I couldn't shake the damned gloomies long enough to create. Apparently it shows in my attempts. I really don't like the motorcycle one but I'm keeping it for the day I can correct it. And although the other one is rather 'dark' as well, it speaks to me. It's how I'm feeling. My hard exterior shell is cracking - my familiar foundation is crumbling - nothing seems familiar. But yet, there are moments of clarity, of hope. Blah, blah, blah, who knows. I like it - for now. I'll keep it as well until it's time to add to it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with Suz. I like them too. I think they are a very strong beginning and its right to keep them and add to them when the time is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the mood collage! Especially at the angle you've placed it. Really draws me in to look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems you are really creating from wherever you are currently feeling. That seems authentic to me. I love the tears and the burned edges, you are being torn in two to make room for new beginnings. I'm only saying this because I'm writing some stories based on this process on my blog. Check out the link there. Feel we have some commonality Elena.
    Keep the collages coming. They seem very true to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!