Oh how wonderful Elena! I have always wanted to go to New Mexico and we will one of these days. I would though, like to take the train directly over there. I'll have to check into that. I hope you had a great time and that you relaxed a little and took it all in. Maybe you are breathing a little easier now. Thanks for sharing, take care.
I'm so glad that you're back and that you had a good trip! Can't wait to hear more about it (if you feel like sharing that is!). Your photos are wonderful!!! By the way, I once took the train from Chicago to Montana and it was an amazing experience!!
Pictures can tell a thousand words. Oh, seeing those New Mexico pics brings me back to such a longing to be out there. Those beautiful skies, and colorful blankets and chili peppers, skulls, and on and all. Great photos, impressed by how you took them, some look challenging. Yes, waiting with baited breath to hear more of the goings on that happened. Was it all you hoped for and more? Missed your writings here, glad you're back, my friend!
Oh how wonderful Elena! I have always wanted to go to New Mexico and we will one of these days. I would though, like to take the train directly over there. I'll have to check into that. I hope you had a great time and that you relaxed a little and took it all in. Maybe you are breathing a little easier now. Thanks for sharing, take care.
ReplyDeleteI'm coveting over here!
ReplyDeleteGood for you to get out and do a little traveling : )
ReplyDeletecan't wait to hear what happened in between...
ReplyDeletewelcome home and happy Friday !
Welcome back. I'd love to see the SW. So what happened while you were there?
ReplyDeleteGREAT visual story!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you're back and that you had a good trip! Can't wait to hear more about it (if you feel like sharing that is!). Your photos are wonderful!!! By the way, I once took the train from Chicago to Montana and it was an amazing experience!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful trip. How was the train ride? I'm contemplating a trip to Arizona to see family by train as it stops right there in Kingman.
ReplyDeletePictures can tell a thousand words. Oh, seeing those New Mexico pics brings me back to such a longing to be out there. Those beautiful skies, and colorful blankets and chili peppers, skulls, and on and all. Great photos, impressed by how you took them, some look challenging. Yes, waiting with baited breath to hear more of the goings on that happened. Was it all you hoped for and more? Missed your writings here, glad you're back, my friend!
ReplyDeleteOh!! New Mexico looks awesome *sigh*
ReplyDeleteOh! I was wondering before, where that train came in. Your photographs are beautiful and I feel like I had a little trip.
ReplyDelete