What is the ONE important thing in your life?
Not who, WHAT.
Do you dream about it?
Do you even know it's important to you?
What would you do for it?
~ ~ ~ ~
When I was in high school I would go to bed, close my eyes and start every dream with me on a motorcycle. My perspective was very similar to that on my profile photo. And sometimes a bit of reality would sneak in to invade my dream by reminding me that I didn't know how to ride, was going to crash, I was a girl, and on and on my rational mind would go until I would remind myself "Hey, this is a dream...I can do anything I want." I didn't have to know how, or when, or why....it just happened. All the other just fell into place. The beauty of sleep.
And yet, couldn't this same thinking apply to my waking moments? Do I need to know how, when or why? Or should I just trust that those things will fall into place. But I'm realistic. For all the floating in the clouds I do, I still have a pretty good anchor that keeps me weighed down (yeah my fluffy butt haa haa). Perhaps it's for my own good. But one doesn't grow from playing it safe. And I'm either asleep or my anchor has slipped. Friday morning I embark on a journey that is already way out of norm. I'm flying on blind trust here and struck speechless by the doors that have already begun opening...and I haven't even left.
All I know is it's going to be an interesting ride...or I'll wake up.
Who knows what'll come of it.
But that's the beauty of dreams.
Sometimes they cross over into reality.

Good luck for Friday.....hmmm most mysterious :)
ReplyDeleteYikes! Keeping us in suspense?
ReplyDeleteCool!!! I hope it is a total blast.....enjoy what life puts in front of you becuase sometimes we only get the chances ONCE!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteXXOO~~♥
Anne
Good stuff and have a safe and adventure trip...think of it as a kid going to camp...all the scared stuff to but they do and meet the most coolest people on the way...bring a sketch book and instead of photo's sketch you way there...well just an idea...I know for me I would like to try that but photo's are faster and My drawing is ok but I'm a bit pokey at it.. Have a wonder filled time.
ReplyDeleteOh, secrets ! I get it though - you need to keep the dream and the details protected until you get there, right ?
ReplyDeleteDream on, Brave One. We got your back...
Have a wonderful journey. Hugs Karen
ReplyDeleteI love that you knew your "what".
ReplyDeleteand oh, the mystery!
What is my "one thing"? Sadly, I don't know.
Maybe I just have too many.
I'll get there.
yes yes yes
ReplyDeletego...
Well Elena, where ever you go this Friday, just remember to have lots of fun. Live for the day. Take care.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a journey filled with magic and adventure, discovery and surprise!!!! I know you're going to come back with wonderful stories!!! Just ENJOY and take it all in!!!
ReplyDeletedoors have been open....
ReplyDeletenow fly my dear, fly !
ps...i know where you're going :)
don't I ?
If there is one thing that I've recently learned, it's that everything is possible. Go for it girl!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDelete