"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The light...

Your vision will become clear
only when you look into your heart. 

Who looks outside, dreams.
Who looks inside, awakens.
Carl Jung

6 comments:

  1. I reeeeeeeally love this quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful quote, food for thought. Thanks Elena. Have a great Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW.......I posted this quote on my facebook status just a couple of days ago :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That light is so shiny in you, Elena ! So glad you loved your giftie.
    May September be the kindess month!
    Big Love !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh jung....don't you just love him
    dreaming is over rated
    live today...it's the only reality

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!