"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying.
Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day.
Do it! I say.
Whatever you want to do, do it now!
There are only so many tomorrows." Pope Paul VI
~ ~ ~ ~
I'm not being morbid
My sister was operated on today
And my mom-in-law is in the hospital
And I know death is inevitable
And it reminds me of my Dad's death
And my promise to live with no regrets
Hope all goes well for your sister and mother-in-law and they are out of hospital real soon
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you as always
ReplyDeleteand praying for your loved ones
Good thoughts for the family during this time.
ReplyDeleteand babe if your going to do it, "Do it Good"..that's what Maye Torres in the Movie "Who does she think she is"...said.. and that's my mantra now.. www.mayetorresart.com
Elena, sorry to hear of the hospitalizations in your family.....hope things go as well as possible in every way.
ReplyDeleteNever wait till tomorrow---enjoy each moment.
XXOO~~♥
Anne
aw sweetie....i just sent a boat load of hugs and prayers your way.....
ReplyDeleteBlessings all over all of you!!
ReplyDeleteSometimes when we get hit with problems, heartaches and such, it's all at the same time. It's at this time that we have to gather all our strength, pray, and keep on going. No matter what happens in the world, life goes on. I have learned to accept that as I've watched members of my family leave this earth. As hard as it was and is, we just go on with a heart full of sorrow. Eventually we learn to accept it as it is. Praying for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteHugs. Love Karen
ReplyDeleteLove and strength to you and your family! So many concerns, so little time to smell the roses.
ReplyDelete