"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Almost time


It's almost time
That one day that marks another year of my journey
And instead of focusing on all the things 
I didn't quite accomplish
I will try to focus on the things I learned so far

And I will learn Gratitude
If it kills me


So if I start whining in the next couple days...
Kick me

10 comments:

  1. Hehehe just been doing a bit of whining myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... yeah... are those your drawings in the upper right hand corner slide show? Dang! If so, you can definitely be grateful for your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one virgo to another I'll kick your butt but it will never be as hard as you can kick yourself ;) You still have a few days to cross some stuff off your list....make the most of them and go for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. my kicks are always soft, so whine away if need be :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A journey is not a year.
    A journey is the rest of your life.
    Therefore, quit kicking youself and enjoy the path! (or I'll put on my Doc MArtens and come do it for you.....LOL!!!)

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, i've got my boots on.....but their not my "kick your butt" boots, they're my walking boots.....'cause we're all strolling on this path together.....and yes, whining is definitely allowed!! xoxox, :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you'll be crossing quite a few things off your list soon! Hope it's a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You won't start whining, you are stronger than that. Just keep on with your journey and be true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh!!!!!!! that 's a dangerous thing to say to me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was reminded today of this thought that strikes me as so true. On the last day of your life, there will still be things on the to-do list. I guess as long as we are still able to make a to-do list , we are doing all right. Now there is a little something to be grateful for ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!