"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Taking a break...

I'm taking a break from blog land for a little while
As I try to find my way through a thorny patch

Thank you all for sharing your wisdom
You gals rock!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Elena..enjoy your break..you will be missed! Wishing you blessings while trecking through this patch..may blessings surround you always..and may new gifts shift you to a new space..that feels like beauty , peace and joy!Here's to your latest journey!Harmony awaits!
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wear your protective gear and ride through this patch, Sweet Lady. You are loved and all is well.
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out for those thorns! Nice plantings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time away. I wish you all the very best, as you work your way through to the other side.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elena. Enjoy your time away. I love that picture of the cactus. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thinking of you sweetie and sending hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!