Oh, no, Anne, I NEED those bracelets!!! Dearest Elena, what a total, TOTAL surprise this is! I had no idea - wasn't even going to mention my birthday in blogland... Thank you so much for this party, your wishes and your friendship!! Now, I'll have three of those cupcakes please... Love, Silke
You're wrong, Anne -- Silke does need all those bracelets. And balloons. And flowers. And cupcakes (especially if they're mayonnaise cake). She becomes greedy on her birthday. She's like a Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde. She develops radar for wrapping paper. I get to see a side of her that comes out only once a year -- twice a year, actually, 'cuz she's like this at Christmas too!
OOOoooooo such lovely gifts for The Beautiful One! Everything a girl could want. Isn't Daniel just the sweetest man to arrange all of this! **blows kisses** Deb
Ooooo, Elena, I don't think Silke needs ALL those bracelets, so you think she'd miss one or two??? :D
ReplyDeleteXXOO!!
Anne
Oh, no, Anne, I NEED those bracelets!!! Dearest Elena, what a total, TOTAL surprise this is! I had no idea - wasn't even going to mention my birthday in blogland... Thank you so much for this party, your wishes and your friendship!! Now, I'll have three of those cupcakes please... Love, Silke
ReplyDeleteYou're wrong, Anne -- Silke does need all those bracelets. And balloons. And flowers. And cupcakes (especially if they're mayonnaise cake). She becomes greedy on her birthday. She's like a Dr Jekyll and Mrs Hyde. She develops radar for wrapping paper. I get to see a side of her that comes out only once a year -- twice a year, actually, 'cuz she's like this at Christmas too!
ReplyDeleteYou give good gifts ! ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Silke!
Happy Birthday Silke!
ReplyDeleteYou give GREAT presents Elena!!
OOOoooooo such lovely gifts for The Beautiful One! Everything a girl could want. Isn't Daniel just the sweetest man to arrange all of this!
ReplyDelete**blows kisses** Deb
Oh those bracelets are great. Can you sneak one to me Elena. Hee Hee. :DD Very nice, I'm sure Silke will be loving them.
ReplyDelete