Okay, I am thoroughly jealous that you have one of the Harley Barbies. I'm going to pout for a while. Then I have to get something done (yes, I am STILL waiting for the roofers! cuss, cuss, cuss!!!) Hey, we all fall and get up again and again....except when I fell in the garage and broke my hip....that was a little different...LOL!!! Hang in there and keep an eye on that Barbie...yep! Reeeeeeeal close!
I actually never had a Barbie. Probably because it was after my time? Who knows. We all fall, but we get up because we have to. That's because life is precious and we don't want to waste a minute of it. Your blog looks great. Have a great week.
:( Doesn't sound good........
ReplyDeleteNever knew Barbie was a biker chick ;)
ha ha ha Elena..good one
ReplyDeleteso get your butt up off that floor ;)
Okay, I am thoroughly jealous that you have one of the Harley Barbies. I'm going to pout for a while. Then I have to get something done (yes, I am STILL waiting for the roofers! cuss, cuss, cuss!!!)
ReplyDeleteHey, we all fall and get up again and again....except when I fell in the garage and broke my hip....that was a little different...LOL!!!
Hang in there and keep an eye on that Barbie...yep! Reeeeeeeal close!
XXOO!!
Anne
heeheehee......the great thing about barbie is she will always get up (and her hair will still look good, too!).
ReplyDeletei love the advice suz gave you.....!).
xox, :))
I actually never had a Barbie. Probably because it was after my time? Who knows. We all fall, but we get up because we have to. That's because life is precious and we don't want to waste a minute of it. Your blog looks great. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteI get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down.
ReplyDeleteI don't think there's a limit.