Secondly, thanks to Laura, Suz and Butterfly Woman, as usual you have given me the virtual kick in the butte I needed. I'm not saying I'm charging ahead full steam painting/drawing my little heart out but I think you guys helped reinforce that my ego was taking control. I'll probably be whining on here again but atleast I'm not dusting off my hard hat just yet. Anyway, you'll be amused to hear that my angels/guides weren't allowing it this time.
This morning I went online to search for project management jobs. I could pull up all listings but each time I narrowed the search to pm or related jobs, the search failed. Five times I received error messages. I again could search for anything but those. Frustrated I decided to check my blog and had to laugh when I saw your responses. I told my angels, "ok, ok, I got the message...jeez!"
Anyway, I wanted to share this necklace I made this afternoon. It's not perfect but I like it. It's more my style. Now if I could only make it jingle like Suz' necklace....
HUGE HUG TO YOU ALL!!!

Jewelry artist too?!?!? geez, where was I when all that talent was being handed out. Is that bead on the end..blue? (I'll bet it is) If not, how about placing a bell there...an Indian bell....I guess my purpose in life is to open people's lives to the vibration of bells!
ReplyDeletePay attention to those error messages. Seems like the universe (and angels) are giving you some signs. You made that necklace in an afternoon? Wow. Amazing how when we follow our heart, our inner gifts come out. I could see you selling the jewelry. Love the layers and simple elegance! Truly beautiful as is,Elena's creation, no bells required!Isn't creative "flow" so much easier to embrace?
ReplyDeleteHugs back at you.
P.S. Come to my blog, I went on a sculpture adventure, would love to share it with you.
This is a beautiful creation. You are a very creative person, and that creativity is not going to allow itself to be locked inside you much longer. Just look what you can do when you let it out.
ReplyDelete