"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Two Posts Today - Good Day

The BBQ went very well yesterday. Suz, I remembered your bells and just had a good time. Someone said I was like a hummingbird just puttering around. There were SO many people and I was thankful so I made a point to talk to everyone. I met several neighbors and they were all great people. Rita, the previous owner, also stopped by. I was nervous that she wouldn't like what we've done but she loved it.

The wives came and they were very pleasant. I think you all were right that it's about my attitude. I was even pleasant to the woman that let jealousy come between our friendship. I couldn't quite bring myself to hug upon arrival because it was too phony and I don't do phony well. But when she was leaving I did return the hug and told my head to be quiet since we were better than that nonsense. So all in all it was a good and fun day.

Thanks again all for setting me straight.

2 comments:

  1. your big tribal sister is proud of you....here's a hug....now hug me back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!