"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Alien Takeover

Holy crap! 
Ever have moments that surprise you
And leave you wondering who the hell just took over your body

On our way to buy groceries this morning
I turned away from the window 
turned to hubby and said
"I'm a useless member of society"
And burst into tears

Wiped my eyes off - slightly shocked, embarrassed, and sad
Reaching down to see if my hormone patch was still on my belly

Then decided it must be the full moon
or 
alien takeover


Maybe I should put on two patches...
(hee hee)

8 comments:

  1. Ha! I have moments like that - had one last week! They seem to come out of nowhere and always make me wonder. I'm glad they never last long. Onward and upward... Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love supportive husbands who take female hormone outbursts with stride? That's a sign of a good man!
    Feeling better now I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are definately connected. I had a similar thing last night and burst into tears myself :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I guess Elena it is better that than sprouting hair and howling at the moon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena, little did you know your hubby loves you anyway you are and so do we...cycles baby... even with the patch on we are so connected to our world we forget that it to has cycles and we just have to turn with it...you know go with the flow...be thankful it passes...like someones grandmother said..it pass like gas..hahaha. and I'm sure our hubby know that could be worse things happening and thankful it's just the thinking and hormones..that's all.. a little creative can't fix..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't you ever stop to think that maybe you are right. I can't find a good argument to deny your claim.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!