"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm Back!

My step son installed a new hard drive and I spent most of the day reloading device drivers. Computers speak a foreign language to me so I'm surprised I got this far. But I have to admit I'm more surprised at my reaction. Usually the thought of losing everything would have set me in a tailspin. Instead I kept finding humor in it although I realized it wasn't that funny. But I was able to clean the studio, file three boxes worth of papers, sort through old cell phones and tangles of chargers and earpieces, and recycle papers and print cartridges. Enough so that I'm almost done and can find things again. So assuming all continues to work adequately, I'll be catching up with everyone's blogs and posting more soon.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back and enjoy the new tidy space !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy technology -- can't live with it, can't live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh our connections to the bigger world..hard to let go of when things like this happen..our new source of communitcations..it use to be the drive in to town for the dances that no one wanted to miss but now it's sitting behind the computer seeing what's happening in everyones live and getting the instance chat going on..well I'm part of that flow too Elena and I'm sure I would be having my own little but if a woman whining session going on... glad it's working again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laughter, especially at one's self is a great cure for frustration, well done! Great to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fast! When I crashed I spent a great deal of time before giving up all my saved info. Still lost it all anyway and a few brain cells too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! Actually I've been trying to catch up on posts lately and can't seem to because there is a new one right after I comment. Tee Hee. Hey, just popped in to say hello and have a great Christmas Season and of course as always take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!