Ok, I can't blame the full moon anymore.
In a matter of days here's what's been happening:
Puppy ate GPS cable
Cell phone acting nuts and won't hang up calls
Furnace blower wants to get up and walk out
Computer crashes sending all data to oblivion
Niece is being haunted...sister asks me for help (Me?)
And it all seems somewhat "funny". It's like hired goons pulled up to me in a black unmarked van, grabbed me, tossed me in and dropped me at the nearest rehab center. I'm having electronic withdrawals.
So I just popped in from my step-son's computer. Hope to be back soon!
In the interim, if you can tell me what the hell is going on with the electronics
LET ME KNOW!
We've all got to take our turn with days like that... I am sure I must be in credit...........:)
ReplyDeleteOuch. Hope the tics iron out soon!
ReplyDeleteThe electronics thing is showing us that times are changing. My laptop fan sounded like an aeroplane motor for two days, and then the noise stopped and all is normal. Just keep smiling through it and it will end faster!
ReplyDeleteactually i did read this post and kind of laugh about it all.....is that bad ?
ReplyDeleteif we can't find the humor in things, can you imagine how awful life would be......
i hope things are better now :)
Egads! My headlamps both went out, my security light died, and my phone is on the fritz!
ReplyDelete