It's all really a matter of perspective.
What we choose to believe.
What we choose to see.
What we decide to focus our attention on.
It's easy to get caught up with current situations
To focus on the imperfections.
The bleakness.
To see no way out.
And it's easy to forget to be still.
To raise our eyes and see beyond.
It's easy to miss the beauty which has always been there...
If...
We don't change our point of view.
If...
We don't change our point of view.
Makes sense then.
To just look at things from a different perspective.




And what gorgeous perspectives they are!
ReplyDeleteI understand completely !
ReplyDeleteand the previous post...time spent with your mom and her healing ways...that was so special !
Fabulous photos to illustrate your point. You have a very good eye.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful post, Elena, and just what I needed to read today. I'm so glad you had a nice visit with your mother, mine would not be very comforting, if I went to her in a time of need.
ReplyDeletexo
So glad you're coming around
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! A wonderful little book to be made.
ReplyDelete