"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Healing Thoughts

Thank you for the positive vibes you are sending me. I actually feel alot better while I wait to be scheduled for my test. Like I said, my gut says everything is ok. It's just that I've somehow attracted a negative vibe that is working its bad "mombo jombo" in my head. I also have to admit that this is the first time I've ever reached out for this type of support to either friends or family. After posting my note, I also emailed my sisters. Actually probably because hubby threatened to call them. But I'm glad I did. I was always so sick and always dealt with it on my own....glad I found another way with new people.

I was nervous about going to bed last night because the dreams were becoming progressively worse. As I lay down I thought of Suz and her protection ritual. So I asked the angels to surround my land, my home, my bed, me and keep away all lower energies or anything that meant harm. Actually I may have said something like "stomp them into ity bity pieces".

I know I slept well. I only remember one tiny piece of a dream where a large ray of white light connected the heavens to the top of my head. It was followed by a warmness that filled my head and worked its way down my body like warm pancake syrup. I opened my eyes just a little and smiled and told God thanks for sending His energy and I zonked out. I had a good sleep. So imagine my surprise when I read your comments about envisioning healing light sent by God....

Thank you so much.

But especially for making me understand the value of friendship, family, and faith. Your words and support mean the world to me.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about a thing...we've gotcha covered

    The four angels....good....leave them each a gift...a feather, a stone, a leaf, a drop of water

    ReplyDelete
  2. To more restful nights! Good to hear. Lovely photo of God's healing light!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!