"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rituals

This note is from the Enlightened Healing Center's newsletter:

"Today is 11/11/2009 (11), a master number, a special day for spiritual endevours. What does that mean? As 2009 is numerically an 11, this Wed, November 11 is the 11,11,11.  11 is the master number that represents the move from the physical into the Spiritual. At 11:11am take a moment with folks across the globe in saying a prayer for a peaceful transition into a more spiritual world. Also pray for all beings in all worlds/dimensions that love, harmony, and abundance prevail."

And since I've been meaning to use Suz' blessing instructions, I set off with gifts in hand to ask for the Angel's protection at 11:11 am. My son followed closely to make sure it wouldn't look like I was talking to myself. I figured two rituals in one would double the blessings.

I'm sending you positive loving thoughts on this magical day. Thanks for the wisdom and guidance you share.

2 comments:

  1. Missed the days blessings, but some more right at ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elena,
    I thought of you on the 11/11 day yesterday. At 11:11 am. Frank and I did a healing prayer to bring love and positive energy to the earth! The same at 11:11 p.m. at night we did another ritual. Actually felt pretty warm and fuzzy during these two times. Lovely words you have written here. Your son seems pretty spiritually connected too. The more like minds, the more positively transformed the universe!
    P.S. I really think you have some beautiful photos calling to you to paint!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!