I was treading to the bird feeder
When this thought crossed my mind
Are persistent thoughts a sort of warning system
That alert you to take preventative measures
For something that is coming down the road
Or
Do persistent thoughts act
like a giant lightning rod attracting that
very something to you down the road
I suspect the answer lies in one's mode of thinking
And hints at whether one is a victim of circumstance
Or the conductor
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Or it could be that my patch is late
(tee hee)
This reminds me of the time I asked the nun
Who created God?
And she scolded me with something along the lines
of blasphemy
I think you are right Elena, it is a matter of perspective. Some would say only one of these thought paths is correct...How can we possibly know??? And why can't both be true...AND remain questions???
ReplyDeleteOMG......we were separated at birth.....I asked a priest that. Did NOT go well at all....
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!
Inquiring minds want to know~~~
XXOO~~♥
Anne
I know what you mean about persistent thoughts, and find this Scripture meaningful: Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely ... think on these things. Philippians 4:8
ReplyDeleteIn that way we can direct our thoughts.
Isn't it funny how many "chicken or egg" questions are out there? I come up with them all the time. Perhaps the thought is persistent to give warning and if you don't heed that warning it will persist until it creates. Perhaps?
ReplyDeleteInteresting........Eggsellent thought, sorry, couldn't help myself.........
ReplyDelete