It's almost the end of the year
And time to start working on my vision board
As I've done the past two years
I rather enjoy the process of sitting with magazines
Tearing out anything that catches my eye
Reminds me of a kid circling all the things
They want for Christmas
I don't think during the process
It's more of a 'turn on the music and tear' type of moment
So I'm always surprised at what ends up on the board
And even more surprised at the end of the year
When I revisit my board and realize what manifested
Or what I'm fighting against
(like exercise for two years straight)
The cool thing is
There were no material things on this past year's board
And it turned out to be the year
I received the most valued treasures
Of spirituality, friendship and trust
What a great process and it works. May it be even more successful for you in 2011!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that? I've been meaning to make one for years. Perhaps this will be the year I start. Are you going to share yours? Love how you can reflect back on them. Love how your year turned out! Ooops! There's that word AgAiN!!!
ReplyDeleteA vision board....hmmmmm.....sounds like a great idea!! And nobody has more magazines laying around than me!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe it is fortune telling.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful new year, Elena.
Dropped by here today. Just want to wish you a wonderful and blessed New Year in 2011 :)
ReplyDeleteSilver
Hmmmmm...sounds like a great idea. I should do that myself :)
ReplyDeleteI'm doing a reading for myself tonight for the new year....might try your idea too...as long as the Bailey's doesn't kick in too soon..could cause an interesting vision board...or double vision board lol.
Hope you have the most wonderful New Year EVER Elena xo
Great! Reminds me of "the Discovery Journal" that Sarah Ban Breathnach suggests doing in "Simple Abundance". It's one of my favorite things to do. It's an ongoing thing. You use a blank, black-bound artist's sketchbook and you look through magazines and pull out images and quotes that you love and glue them in. It's wonderful to look back on and then to continue. Happy New Year, Elena!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear the vision board holds direction for you again! It's been a good year.
ReplyDelete