"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Giveaways Unveiled!

Each day I've been able to breathe a bit easier
As I receive confirmation from the giveaway winners
That another gift has been received

I was serious when I said 
I was oh-so-nervous
That they wouldn't like their gifts

And this is unlike anything I've ever created 
So I was taking a huge chance

In the summer I found these tiny 4x4 wooden tiles
And I grabbed them for future use
Here's what I created 
With a special note on the back that I will swear under-oath
Was a channeled message for each recipient







I know there are still three out there 
But I couldn't wait to share these with you

8 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous, Elena -- I'm so happy to be one of your lucky recipients! The mail will be slower to Canada than to your U.S. destinations but don't worry -- it will get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Received it and absolutely adore it!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, LOVE mine, Elena!! The art is gorgeous and message on the back gave me chills... You are the best!!! I'm so lucky I met you. Much love and a big hug! Silke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elena, these are nice little Gems and something you seem to fall easily into..and there very mailable for nice gifts...I can't help myself but go to marketing side of things..and say challenge yourself and make a few extra up (10) and post them for sale even on your blog here and see what happens...couldn't hurt..but I know for some that takes the how spirit of creating out of things when you start to think like that...so disregard this comment as just excitement for you... great piece my dear hummingbird~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mine too and I am hoping Blogger plays NICE and lets me comment today....GRRRRRRR!!!!!

    XXOO~~♥
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. As Debra said, it may be awhile getting to me, way up here in Regina SK. They look amazing. I hope you had a wonderful holiday, I had some downtime which was great. Hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Elena,
    Laura's right. I think these are so unique and the message channeled (though I don't know the words on each piece) still just gives me goose bumps. You've put yourself into them on a very deep level! You are very talented, friend, and these really show your heart shining through. The colors are fabulous, too.
    So wonderful you share these gifts, the candy canes and your own special light with the world.
    Hugs.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!