"Most people don't know there are angels whose only job is to make sure you don't get too comfortable & fall asleep & miss your life."~Brian Andreas

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Feeling the Love

Y'all rock!
12 yes's to my previous question
I knew it in my gut; was just hoping to take a short cut on my journey
Silly me
The funny thing is every year I watch some rendition of A Christmas Carol
I thought I had seen them all
My son and I sat down to watch one last night
And I was amazed to find so many little tidbits of wisdom
The one that made the most sense (impact) was

"I will live in the Past, Present, and Future! 
The Spirit of all three shall strive within me! 
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!"

So let's just say I'll add that to the comments list
Makes perfect sense; fits in with what you all said
All three form us
Now, where's that couch
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Now I need to share something wonderful. I went to the mailbox and found a box. Yep, another one! I opened the box and inside found a box. Isn't it wonderful?! Love coming at me from another state. From someone I hardly know. I follow Lisa's Priti Studio blog, enjoy reading her words and gawking at her art. But as I mentioned in my Word for 2011 post, on the day I was fighting with accepting 'Love' as my word for 2011, I happened to visit Lisa's blog and read an amazing post. She was actually giving away her art. What?! Why?! How is that possible? In the moment I was feeling the commercialism of Christmas bearing down everytime I turned on the tv here is someone giving it away. I was curious and went to visit her shop and the first thing that caught my eye was the box. I took a closer look and saw the Amore. I couldn't ask for the gift but I had to let her know that her post and box validated that I was choosing the right word; no matter how much I fought it. Serendipity. And she responded asking for my address. I felt like a mooch. And yet, I swallowed my pride and accepted the gift. Amore. I did it with an open heart accepting the offering from someone who opened my eyes to pure generosity. Love in a new form. I'm putting the box on my little altar and will fill it with notes of things I'm grateful for.

So that when I'm down, I'll open the Love box and feel the Love.




6 comments:

  1. Check out http://www.6pm.com/
    It is the outlet for Zappos. And that's where I got the boots. Quite a savings off the normal price.
    And I love that box plus the story behind it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic the box and it's tale. Cherish and pay it forward...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love has found it´s way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How generous...and its really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. You are my fellow travelers in life's journey and I respect your words of wisdom.

Or click here to send me an email
Email me!

Peace!